Large sights, big projects
Electrician (Former Employee) – Toronto, ON – 12 November 2013
• Equipment disconnection, relocation and reconnection.
• Main power feeds, distribution systems such as transformers, bus ducts and individual power feeds (voltage up to 27,600 volts).
• Control and instrumentation wiring.
• Installation of feeder cables, conduits, raceways and wiring systems.
• Also installed switchboards, panel boards, transformers, and splitter boxes of 120/208 volts and 347/600 volts, including exit and emergency lighting systems.
• Roughed-in and finished switches, receptacles, motion sensors and various lighting fixtures.
• Installed fire alarms (fire protection systems), roughed-in and finished pull stations, bells, smoke/gas detectors and assembled the main panel.
• Installed motors and various control equipment.
• Made connections to machines, overhead cranes, and other electrical equipment.
Routine work for a long period of time. example:putting in 100+ recepacles