1. Assist in mapping Business Requirement to Siebel Modules
2. Assist in maintaining Siebel Development Environment
3. Configuration of Siebel to meet business requirements
4. Configuration of Siebel Workflow including Runtime events and Data Validation to meet business rules
5. Assist with migration activities related to the configured Siebel solution
Required Skills and Expertise
1. More than 2 years configuration experience with Siebel CRM 8.0 and higher version of product release
2. Intermediate to Expert level understanding of various Siebel Modules and associated data model supporting Case Management, Activity Management, Accounts/Contact Management etc..
3. Intermediate to Expert knowledge Siebel Workflow including modifying existing one and adding new.
4. Intermediate to Expert knowledge of Siebel Configuration as an alternative to Siebel Scripting
5. Intermediate knowledge of Siebel EAI technologies
6. Self starter as well as ability to work well in a dynamic team environment
1. Produce Technical Design Document to support configured Siebel Solution
2. Produce a weekly status report to the Technical Authority outlining work performed during the reporting period
3. Provide Siebel Knowledge transfer
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to email@example.com . Please reference Order Number 35152633 .
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
On January 1, 2011 Ajilon Consulting and Modis joined forces to create a true powerhouse in the field of IT staffing and consulting. In the complex world of information technology, the new Modis will connect you to the right talent, the right opportunities, and the right answers. Let us help you make exceptional connections. Modis Canada - 21 months ago