J0512-1748 - Permanent Full Time
SAP Solution Architect
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
SAP Solution Architect
Are you ready to make a difference with a world-leader in Information Technology consulting? If you want to experience the spirit of an entrepreneurial organization, while enjoying the impressive resources of a global company, we invite you to join us. We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment. There's always room for you to grow at CGIthat's our commitment to you.
We are currently looking to hire a SAP Solution Architect with strong Supply Chain focus.
We currently have an exceptional career opportunity based in Regina, Saskatchewan for an SAP Solution Architect to take a senior role in
- Translating customer needs into effective SAP functional and technical solutions
- Proposing SAP solutions that add significant value and/or cost savings for our customers
- Providing senior design and implementation guidance to SAP project teams and our customers on diverse topics including SAP integration points, functional and technology alternatives, methodologies, implementation tools etc.
- Providing reliable resourcing, costing and timing estimates for proposed solutions and for all phases of an SAP implementation.
Your ability to provide this senior leadership results from
As well as the following:
- A proven prior track record in an SAP solution architect or equivalent role
- A superior ability to communicate effectively with client and project teams at both technical and business level
- Experience with a broad variety of project tools and SAP project tools.
- Extensive experience working with and/or leading SAP project teams
- The ability to create end to end SAP solutions
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experienced with over 10 years of SAP experience.
- Strong design, integration and solution architecture experience.
- ECC 6.0 experience in large project settings.
- Experience with multiple SAP modules including new dimension products such as BI, MDM, CRM, SRM, Netweaver etc.
- Excellent communications and the ability to influence others at all organizational levels.
- Multi-implementation full life cycle experience with large implementations.
- Experience in proposing solution and architecture improvements to Directors and C-level executives.
If you have strong sense of drive, flexibility, willingness to build upon your current skills and are looking for the kind of career you've always wanted working with the SAP Practice, then we would be very interested in speaking with you.
We offer the opportunity to work with Canada's largest information technology outsourcing and management consulting company with a true global presence in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere where your own professional growth is guaranteed your desire, commitment and impact.
Regrettably, we are unable to interview all applicants. We will contact the best responses for an interview, so please make sure you tell us about what you think we should know about you and how this position fits with your career goals. At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to professionals located in 125 offices worldwide. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- SAP ERP
- SAP Logistics
- SAP Logistics
- 11 months ago