Mutual Fund Administrator
Aerotek - Etobicoke, ON
This job posting is no longer available on CareerBuilder.
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Mutual Fund Administrator to join their team on a contract basis with the possibility of an extension.
Responsible for working processing all unit-holder transactions for both registered and non-registered products. Responds to account inquiries, identify and resolve issues/and problems
and provide administrative support for internal advisory channels.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Process all transaction types with a high level of accuracy
- Verify proper paperwork is received and complete and ensure follow-up takes place for any outstanding issues
- Process all financial and non-financial orders
- Analyze account problems and question transactions
- Take initiative with problem solving and coming up with solutions
Skills and Competencies:
- Some college education required
- 2 years industry experience
- Experience in a specialty role (registered products, RESP, RIF, TFSA, Estates or Adjustments ) - would be an asset
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or Investment Funds In Canada (IFIC) Mutual Funds - would be an asset
- Knowledge of processing transactions for RRSP, RESP, RRIF and TFSA products
- Understanding of tax consequences for registered plans and non registered accounts
- Experience in dealing with external dealers, fund companies and various government bodies
- Experience in reviewing legal documents (e.g. Trust Agreements, Legal POAs etc)
- Experience with Unitrax, Onyx, Portfolio Control - would be an asset
Interested candidates can apply directly to Meredith Fulton online at www.thingamajob.com
Thank you for your application, however only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
Join Aerotek Professional Services®. We employ people in contact centre, accounting and finance, and corporate support positions across North America. If you are looking for competitive compensation, a solid opportunity and a career path to success, contact us now. We work with top companies, giving you access to some of the most desirable positions available. We offer all the tools you need achieve your long-term career goals including customized training, flexible hiring options, and dedicated teams of recruiters working to find you the right opportunity. Don't put your career in the hands of just anyone; put it in the hands of a specialist. Launch or rejuvenate your career today with Aerotek Professional Services!
Aerotek ULC is a subsidiary of Aerotek Inc.
Knowledge of Registered Products, Experience reviewing Legal Documents
- 2 years ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic