AECOM - Markham, ON
This job posting is no longer available on AECOM.
- Responsible for the leadership, engineering design coordination and management of a multidisciplinary team consisting of architectural, structural, civil, mechanical, electrical, environmental, and geotechnical engineers.
- Run the day to day operations of the transit facility design projects being completed in our Toronto design centre with a value up to $5MM in fees
- Responsible for scope definition, planning, directing the design (pre-design to construction), risk management, delivery of design milestones, financial reporting to the client/AECOM, critical path scheduling and co-ordination between disciplines
- Manage small to large project teams located locally in Toronto and globally in the UK, Dubai and US while understanding the complexities of working across multiple time zones and geographical locations
- Responsible for planning, negotiation, monitoring and control of project budgets and cost
- Responsible for planning project human resource and schedule requirements
- Responsible for leading, planning, preparation and on-time delivery of requests for proposal bid documents
- Review and reconciliation of construction cost estimates and performance of value engineering exercises
- Coordination, production and delivery of periodic engineering design milestone and financial reports to Client
- Coordination and Quality Control of CADD operations and submissions
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Project Management
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the design and construction sector with focus on heavy civil or municipal projects
- Bachelors degree in an engineering field
- Obtained or working towards, Certified PMP (Project Management Professional) certification
- Expertise in managing small to large project teams across multiple time zones and geographical locations
- Knowledge of critical path resource loaded scheduling and earned value financial reporting techniques as described in the Proje ct Management Institute’s PMBOK guide
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a valid Canadian driver’s license would be an asset What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 3 years ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic