Junior Content and Ui Designer
Autodesk - Toronto, ON
This job posting is no longer available on Autodesk.
Autodesk is looking for a junior designer with a keen interest in illustration and UI design.
A successful candidate will have experience with an assortment of illustration techniques, and demonstrate an understanding of how to translate them into diverse and tangible design solutions that improve the SketchBook and Pixlr products’ discoverability, productivity, and relevance.
- Translate user needs and business requirements, using your personal experience and diverse sources (including product management, customer forums, testing, and engineering) into comprehensive user requirements.
- Generate ideation sketches, storyboards, mock-ups, and graphic assets to support the communication, evaluation, and completion of design alternatives, prior to and during software implementation.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop detailed interactions and visual designs for new features and products.
- Create illustrations and movie contents for testing, documentation, and promotional purposes.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required in Illustration, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or other relevant field, with demonstrated equivalent knowledge gained through work experience.
- Ability to generate and articulate clear and elegant ideas, both functionally and aesthetically.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating illustration skills in realistic rendering, portraiture, and character.
- Experience with layout, design, and type development.
- Familiarity with traditional mediums, such as acrylic, watercolour, pen and ink, pencil crayon, graphite, and conte.
- Highly-skilled in Autodesk SketchBook Pro , Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with Corel Painter, PaintTool SAI, ArtRage, Procreate, and Adobe Premier and Final Cut Pro.
- Ability to work in a user-centered development environment, where all designs are created, iterated, and developed as a team.
- Ability to handle multiple design projects concurrently.
- 3 years ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic