TIBCO Technical Administration
Accenture - Calgary, AB
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
This position is within Accenture's Services workforce. This is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, help desk services and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our client's move ahead of the competition.
The position will be an integral part of the overal integration team. The role will be responsible for the technical details of the solution and for the development and testing of the interface within the TIBCO environment. The resource will also be key in the administration of all TIBCO environments, ensuring high availability of mission critical interfaces. This position will require a highly motivated individual who can work well in a team environment and communicate well with other team members as well as with business representatives.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in developing and delivering successful integration/SOA projects;
- Solid experience with TIBCO Suite of Products;
- Thorough knowledge of SOA principles;
- Experience with implementing using design patterns, security architecture, Service Oriented Architecture;
- Expertise in Java, XML, XSD, PL/SQL, database, scripting and other foundational technologies;
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills; and outstanding presentation & inter personal skills.
- Be able to coordinate, schedule and manage the associated efforts put forth by the technical team in transforming design specifications into a production implementation;
- Ensure solutions adhere to established procedures and best practices;
- Maintain data integrity and availability, provide automation and reuse where possible,
- Align with existing architectures and frameworks;
- Work closely with the Integration Centre of Excellence
- Experience integrating to SAP using standard adapter and protocols
- Experience integrating upstream Oil & Gas software
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 236,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$25.5 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2011. Its home page is
Accenture promotes a workforce that is reflective of the communities we live in and the clients that we support. At Accenture, we believe in inclusion and diversity.
- 2 years ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic