The successful candidate will provide clerical and administrative support to members of an office-based group, including typing, filing, telephone duties, taking and preparing meeting minutes, dealing with incoming/outgoing mail, assisting with meeting and travel arrangements, and many other related duties. The position will be integral to keeping organized a diverse group that is responsible for providing engineering, technical, and project services throughout the Central Region.
Provide data entry services into a variety of software programs, including but not limited to:
- PeopleSoft Time Entry
- Peoplesoft Recruiting System
- Oracle Accounting System
- Markview Invoice Processing
- Maximo Data Entry
Provide Supervisor/Employee support for the Peoplesoft Time Entry system.
Provide regular Overtime, Vacation and Sick Leave statistic reports to Supervisors.
Monitor and purchase office supplies for Central Region Office.
Provide administrative support to Regional Services and Development (RS&D) group, including:
- management of daily in-box/out-box for all RS&D staff
- filing of day-to-day and project-related correspondence for RS&D staff
- weekly filing of drawings and technical records
- upkeep of Pipeline Information Books, Station Manuals, and Micromaster drawing files
- organization travel, meeting, and training schedules for all RS&D staff
- management of Purchase Orders, Work Orders, and invoices related to RS&D work
- assistance with document preparation related to RS&D work
- involvement in various processes to provide services to Operations personnel throughout the region
- develop and manage standard processes, forms, etc. and provide necessary training to administrative support throughout the region
Provide coverage to other administrative support throughout the region, in areas including but not limited to:
- preparation of Work Orders, Purchase Orders, Master Service Agreements, etc.
- preparation of weekly Emergency Response On-call scheduling
- collection of Contractor Hours for safety-statistics reporting
- coordination of Saskatchewan First-call activities and line locates
Grade 12 education and three ¿ five years of administrative or secretarial experience, or combination of equivalent education and experience.
Experience with computers in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. is essential.
Experience in Oracle, PeopleSoft and Lotus Notes applications is an asset.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply online through our website at www.enbridge.com in complete confidence before July 2, 2012, 12 midnight Eastern Time, quoting JO # 19182. Only candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted.
Enbridge, where energy meets people was named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers and Alberta's Top 55 Employers for 2012.
Enbridge is an equal opportunity employer.
- 12 months ago