Apotex - Toronto, ON
This job posting is no longer available on Apotex.
To perform routine maintenance on H.V.A.C and Dust Collection equipment at all Apotex buildings.
1. To be knowledgeable of all related Apotex documentation. Perform all job functions as per Apotex safety and standard operating procedures.
2. To be knowledgeable on the use of personal safety equipment.
3. Perform minor maintenance to H.V.A.C. equipment including cleaning of coils, and replacement of filters.
4. Perform maintenance of dust collection and house keeping vacuum systems including regular emptying of waste powders, replacement of filters, cleaning housings, hoppers and ducts. Must safely handle pharmaceutical waste and prepare it for disposal in accordance with Standard Operating Documents.
5. Minor maintenance of air dryers and air-compressors.
6. Maintenance and repairs to exhaust fans.
7. Maintenance of effluent system (i.e. – laboratory neutralizing tanks) neutralizing and treatment equipment.
8. Assist and escort various outside contractors.
9. Maintain sufficient stock of v-belts, air filters, and maintenance supplies.
10. Complete operational logs as assigned.
11. Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Grade 12 Secondary School Diploma or equivalent. An Ontario Stationary Engineering Certificate or trade certification in appropriate field would be an asset.
Previous Job-Related Experience:
Minimum of 2 years experience in facility operations, maintenance and repair.
Must have excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to communicate effectively and to work in a team environment.
Must be able to read blueprints, sketches and specifications in order to repair, maintain or install to meet requirements.
Apotex - 3 years ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic