Engineer-In-Training, Water (Ottawa)
AECOM - Ottawa, ON
This job posting is no longer available on AECOM.
will have an opportunity to participate in a wide variety of interesting
municipal/civil engineering projects.
- Design of municipal watermains, storm/sanitary
sewers and roadworks contracts
- Review of design drawings and preparation of
- Review of engineering submissions for
- Preparation of reports and proposals
Other responsibilities as assigned
- Civil Engineering graduate
- Ability to learn quickly, communicate
effectively, and work with others is essential.
- Good knowledge of MS Word and Excel needed.
- Knowledge of other software such as MS Access and
Working knowledge of AutoCAD is useful
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 3 years ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic