AECOM - Calgary, AB
This job posting is no longer available on AECOM.
AECOM in Calgary at the International Airport has an immediate opportunity for an Administration Manager. This position reports to the Project Services Manager and is responsible for overall administration at the main project office and the nearby site offices with an emphasis on health & safety, communications and IT support, human resources and document control. In essence, the Administration Manager ensures that all office functions operate smoothly to enable the Project Management team to focus on delivery of the project.
The role would suit an office administrator who has excellent document control experience and is keen to extend their knowledge base into a large, exciting and dynamic project.
- Managing the administration team
- Responsible for Health & Safety for the project team
- Managing the document control processes
- Coordinating with the AECOM and Calgary Airport Authority IT departments to ensure complete and continuous IT support for the project team
- Managing the processes associated with hiring new employees including arranging interviews and reference checks as well as co-ordinating any work visa activities
- Reviewing and approving all overhead purchases, coding and approving overhead invoices, petty cash management and reconciliation including purchase & maintenance of office equipment
- Travel & Accommodation management, including making travel arrangements
- Managing office vendors, security arrangements, building maintenance issues and parking assignments
- Managing all changes and relocations within the main office and site office
- High school diploma or graduation from an appropriate post secondary program
- Minimum of 10 years management/administration experience;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to analyze issues and determine priorities in an environment of tight and conflicting deadlines;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- High level of organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and demonstrate a flexible approach to work assignments;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online at www.aecom.com/careers with their resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The International Facilities Project (IFP) is a $1.4bn terminal building for Calgary Airport Authority which will service international and US flights to and from Calgary. The project includes the 183,500m2 terminal building with 22 gates, plus a 300 room hotel and a number of ancillary buildings. Construction commenced in April 2011 and the first passengers will use the terminal in October 2015.
AECOM’s Role on the IFP Project
As the Program Manager (PM) of the IFP, AECOM is the primary lead of the Project Team and is responsible to lead the planning, development and construction of the project within established budgets and schedule.
AECOM reports directly to Calgary Airport Authority and is delivering the project through the Design Team, led by the architectural firm Dialog, and the Construction Manager EllisDon. The PM team consists of Finance, Administration, Construction, Procurement and Project Controls functions and is located in the Airport Corporate Centre at Calgary Airport.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 2 years ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic