Marketing Proposal Specialist, Edmonton
AECOM - Edmonton, AB
This job posting is no longer available on AECOM.
AECOM has an exciting opportunity for a “ Marketing Proposals Specialist” in our Edmonton office .
This role is a challenging multi- faceted position that wo uld be ideal for a creative individual who is a self-starter, and has the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing and competitive environment. You must demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to independently manage a varying workload. You must possess a superior management skill. Your attention to detail allows you to work efficiently in a busy work environment while maintaining accuracy and quality. Your ability to handle multi-tasking activities and excellent organizational skills will be highly utilized in a dynamic and professional business environment.
Working closely with the District Marketing Manager, General Manager/Business Leaders and Regional Marketing Director:
- Lead complex, multi-volume and strategic Proposal and Business Development efforts;
- Develop and manages the entire process of bid and opportunity search, pursuit planning/execution/production of responses to Requests for Proposals (RFP's) and associated materials
- Coordinate proposal pursuit team, conduct quality reviews to ensure compliance with RFP requirements and corporate brand
- Conduct client and proposal debriefs, report results and implement on any necessary improvements
- Assist with strategy and preparation of presentations and interviews
- Provide local support on district-related/multi-disciplinary events including award submissions, client receptions, advertising, conferences, publicity engagements, as appropriate.
- Assist in developing district-specific marketing materials, including Flash Reports, District Updates and District Credentials
- Assist in maintenance of district-related Marketing Management Systems including Salesforce, and Resume / Project Profile systems
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of AECOM's markets, clients, capabilities, staff, and primary competitors to support the development of pursuit strategies
- Post- secondary education or equivalent in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Business
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a proposal support role
- A detailed knowledge of marketing procedures, document and presentation production methods, proposal processes / proposal quality and business development in professional services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and able to apply these to proposal development and coordination
- Proven excellence in prioritizing and multi-tasking abilities in high pressured environments
- Proficiency in the use of desktop publishing software (Adobe Creative Suite) and word-processing/presentation programs (Microsoft Word) is mandatory
- Strong presentation skills in small or large group environments
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Willing and able to work overtime (occasionally on short notice)
- Submission of work samples demonstrating the applicant’s writing/editing ability is required
What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 2 years ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic