Job Description:Company Overview:
INTECSEA is a global company within the WorleyParsons
Group and offers all the Group’s capabilities for
floating systems, offshore pipelines and subsea
production systems. Combined with WorleyParsons Group,
we offer clients complete project expertise from subsea
wellhead through onshore processing and distribution.
For over 25 years, INTECSEA has provided frontier
technology leadership for the energy industry’s most
challenging offshore field development and pipeline
- Applies diversified knowledge of subsea engineering
principles and practices.
- Makes decisions as to subsea engineering approach
and suitability of results.
- Has capability to oversee use of advanced analytical
- Implements all aspects of Company policies and
engineering standards in the execution of
- May occasionally provide input to development of
subsea design guidelines and procedures.
- Occasionally is INTECSEA representative in Client
- Routinely carries out complex assignments requiring
the use of nonstandard procedures as part of a team.
- Reviews written work and calculations by others and
consolidates with own work into well-written and
detailed technical reports of a specific focus.
- Work may result in development of procedures that
are more efficient or more accurate than current
- Serves as an in-house technical resource across
- Has specific and detailed knowledge of analytical
methods, equipment, materials or systems and has
published papers in field of expertise.
- Interface/managing Subsea Vendors (FMC, Cameron,
- Subsea hardware aspects of Concept / FEED / detail
- Perform and manage subsea hardware studies.
- Report / Specification / SOW and Technical note
- Detail design of subsea system architecture.
- Specifying subsea system requirements.
- Interface with other discipline engineers, pipeline,
structure, x-mas trees etc…
- Knowledge of hydraulic analysis techniques.
- Working knowledge of: ISO 16328-parts 5 & 8; API 17
parts A, D & E.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering or
related field + 5 years relevant experience.
- 12 years relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Become knowledgeable in the application of the
INTECSEA Enterprise Management System and
occasionally provide input to its further
- Ensure Enterprise Management System implementation
and that processes and guidelines are followed and
in accordance with HSE Guideline for INTECSEA
- 13 months ago