Project Coordinator for SmartPlant Materials, Intergraph
ERP system. The SPM Coordinator must be able to assist
in the implementation of SPM at WorleyParsons in
compliance with standard SPM set up requirements.
Coordinator will also be required to conduct system over
views, training, glass room instructions, and address
trouble shooting concerns.
- Working with various projects the successful
candidate will be required to understand and set up
projects in SPM as uniquely required for each
- Candidate will conduct presentations on the
capabilities of SPM and demonstrate the systems
abilities to provide a fully integrated ERP system
into an EPC type project.
- Candidate will be required to train various
disciplines according to WorleyParsons training
- Good understanding of total project execution in
respect to Engineering, Procurement and Construction
- Good presentation skills in a class room
- Understanding of data transfer
- Knowledge of Materials Management
- Industry knowledge
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience in ERP systems
with strong understanding of the EPC business.
- Travel is required
- Excellent organizational, technical writing and
verbal communication skills are essential
- Fluent in English with excellent written and oral
Reporting and Location:
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada
- The position reports to the Material Manager.
- Opportunity exists in St. John’s, Newfoundland.
First consideration for these positions will be given to
qualified candidates who meet the Newfoundland and
Labrador residency requirements.
WorleyParsons is an equal opportunity employer strongly
committed to diversity and strives to recruit, retain
and advance men and women of all backgrounds so that our
workforce reflects the diversity of our clients and our
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls or agencies please.
- 12 months ago