Production Helper (Contractual)
ABB INC. - Pointe-Claire, QC
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 145,000 people.
- Receive and ship material
- Pack equipment
- Inspect parts (metal and copper)
- Prepare and help with the kitting as part of projects
- Perform basic assembly under supervision
- Perform any other tasks required by his supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good knowledge of French and English (written and spoken)
- Ability to read mechanical drawings
- Driving permit for lift trucks
- Computer and database system literacy`
- Organization skill
- Manual work abilities
- Self-starter, sense of responsibility
- Interpersonal skills
ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process. We also offer a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
The masculine form is used as neutral gender and includes man and women.
- 2 years ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic