Chef - Healthcare - Hamilton, ON
ARAMARK - Hamilton, ON
This job posting is no longer available on Aramark.
Our successful collaborations with leading healthcare organizations with Canadian Headquarters in Canada have resulted in a proven record of performance that includes increased patient, employee and visitor satisfaction; improved employee morale and retention; enhanced operational efficiency and service excellence. The company is recognized as one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" by the Ethisphere Institute, as the industry leader in FORTUNE magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies," and as one of America's Largest Private Companies by both FORTUNE and
We do more than provide services. By hiring the best people, and delivering "best-in-class" operations management solutions, ARAMARK enables its clients to focus on their core business, improve customer satisfaction and enhance employee morale. Our strength is our ability to work closely with our clients to find solutions that meet their needs and exceed their expectations. Our goal is to create 'unlimited partnerships' where ARAMARK Canada is the supplier of choice for all of our clients' outsourcing requirements.
is seeking a Chef to work with staff in a large kitchen.
The Chef is responsible for providing ethical leadership in the management of consistent quality food services. The Chef is responsible for catering and food services.
- Menu planning and development
- Catering and Café management
- Hands on food prep and serving, presentation technique, and the establishment of quality standards while maintaining food cost control.
- Client and customer liaison for functions
- Menu planning development and costing ordering and Inventory
- Plan production schedules, ensures maintenance of equipment, and supervises the production line to ensure portion and control, including maximum utilization of employees and equipment.
- Ensure compliance with ARAMARK Policies and Procedures, maintaining a safe, sanitary work environment which conforms to all standards and regulations.
§ A minimum of three to five years in a Kitchen Manager or Sous Chef position
§ High level of Catering expertise
§ Proven ability to plan and organize events effectively, possess a highly developed attention to detail.
§ Assertive, professional and positive, with strong leadership skills
§ Excellent communication skills
§ The ability to lead motivate and develop employees
§ Computer knowledge
- 3 years ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic