Ajilon Professional Staffing - Toronto, ON
This job posting is no longer available on Ajilon Professional Staffing.
Our client, a leading financial firm, is currently seeking a Receptionist to act as the face and voice of our company for a lengthy temporary contract. You will be responsible for providing high-end client service to clients in person as well as over the phone and ensuring that they have an exceptional overall experience. If you are a polished and professional Receptionist with very strong communication skills and a passion for representing a company in a positive manner, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you to put your skills to use!
- Greet visitors and clients in a courteous and professional manner
- Answer and transfer all incoming phone calls
- Ensure appropriate boardroom setup paying close attention to relevant details
- Order catering, supplies and other items as required
- Assist with basic bookkeeping functions - including data entry, expense reports, etc.
- Complete general administrative duties as required - faxing, filing, photocopying
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
Please submit your resume to:
- Demonstrated experience in a Reception position
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage different priorites
- Detail oriented with strong technical skills in Microsoft Office
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Please note that only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ajilon Professional Staffing
- 2 years ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic