Our successful collaborations with leading healthcare organizations have resulted in a proven record of performance that includes increased patient, employee and visitor satisfaction; improved employee morale and retention; enhanced operational efficiency and service excellence. The company is recognized as one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" by the Ethisphere Institute, as the industry leader in FORTUNE magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies," and as one of America's Largest Private Companies by both FORTUNE and
is seeking a Bilingual Food Service Manager to be part of a multi-discipline team and will be expected to lead in that fashion. You will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operation / services of the Food and Nutrition Services Department in a 300 bed hospital. All retail operations will also report to this position.
Manages the patient food services department to oversee clinical dietary.
Manages human resources within the scope of the Collective Agreement and Corporate Policies and procedures.
Prepares various financial and operational reports.
Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with Hospital Montfort, facility department heads, managers, patients, residents, customers and staff members.
Assumes responsibility for performance outcomes and quality improvements to ensure customer satisfaction.
Monitors financial operating results in order to achieve company and client financial objectives.
Plans and oversees retail meal service and catered events.
Will work closely with Architects and Director of Capital Development to successfully plan, finalize and implement major renovations and the relocation of the production and retail operations of the department.
Implements and monitors compliance to all approved ARAMARK retail marketing programs.
May assist in the development of future contracts and operational / financial reviews.
Directly coaches and supervises the Food Leader.
- Experience managing a unionized environment would be an asset.
- Degree in Food Services Management / Nutrition. Completion of internship an asset.
- Minimum of three years experience in the food services industry.
- Experience in implementing and managing major renovations and construction projects of a food services environment would be an asset.
- Experience with computerized menu management system would be an asset.
- Ability to respond appropriately and effectively to change.
- Ability to manage several food service styles simultaneously
- Experience in implementing of new food service models an asset
- The candidate must be fluent in both English and French (written & spoken)
To apply please go to our career website at
and search under job number 79560 to apply directly to this position.
Please note that only candidates that meet the requirements for this position will be contacted. We thank you for your interest!
Food Service Management
Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
- 21 months ago