Territory/Industry Sales Executive
Autodesk - Québec, QC
This job posting is no longer available on Autodesk.
Join a global sales team in the development of deep long-term business relationships with Autodesk's largest and most important engineering & construction customers, and Natural Resources while meeting/exceeding financial and business objectives. The Direct Led Industry Sales Manager is a key sales/management role that manages an indirect sales team and directly interfaces with a key list of large enterprise accounts. The Industry team is responsible for growing the business relationship within the Territory and Account(s) to meet/exceed financial and business objectives. At the most senior levels, the Industry Manager is responsible for achieving sales goals across his/ her list of clients. These "Industry" positions focus on specific industry Engineering, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure, Municipalities, suppliers and the ecosystems in Eastern Canada.
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, Autodesk helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
Industry Territory Sales Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Drives Business Results
- Meets/exceeds annual and multi-year targets (Revenue, Bookings, Billings, etc.)
- Maximizes individual sales opportunities
- Able to create effective proposals that link our solution to the customer business
- Able to Leverage our pricing, packaging and business models to maximize returns and unique business value
- Effectively negotiates customer agreements
- Develops important and effective relationships within the account including Key Executives
- Translates customer challenges and opportunities into unique business value
- Ensures the Autodesk team delivers Business Value to the Account(s)
- Builds effective Account Business plan and execute upon the plan
- Builds, maintains and grows opportunity pipeline within Account(s)
- Uses sound call planning to drive business results
- Makes continuous improvement in moving Autodesk from vendor to trusted advisor
Executes Strong Business Practices
- Provides timely, accurate and detailed forecasts
- Effectively leverages chosen sales processes, tools and methodologies
- Provides effective internal information as requested (i.e. Ops reviews, customer info…)
- Constructs internal/external presentations in an effective and professional manner
Leads the Sales team and influences extended Sales team
- Coordinates, influences and orchestrates all of the appropriate resources for Account and/or Opportunity development
- Able to build and influence a global/ virtual team (sales, support and consulting)
- Able to work successfully with Autodesk Channel Partners in fulfillment
- Develop strong working relations across GEOs and functions (finance, operations, division, etc.)
Contributes to broader Autodesk team
- Make contributions to Autodesk outside of Account(s)/territory, for example: participates on core team, brings new ideas into business and develops sales tools or new approaches
Ideal candidate has the following skills and attributes:
- Flexibility to work outside standard work hours for home time zone.
- Will travel 75% initially but should expect 50% travel ongoing.
Results oriented, strong verbal and written communication skills, self-aware, strong business ethics, with a natural ability and motivation to build strong customer relationships. At the senior levels, knowledge of non-domestic business practices and a global perspective are required.
- 2 years ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic