Advisor / Sales Person, Painting
Rona - Pierrefonds, QC
This job posting is no longer available on Rona.
The responsibilities of the Sales advisor in the Painting department are :
- Greet customers warmly and cultivate their loyalty;
- Assess customer needs an provide expert advice on painting department products;
- Present and demonstrate the product highlighting its positive features and suggest complementary products;
- As per the customer’s request, Mix paint cans, copy or make color corrections;
- Support the marketing of products in its department such as: display of merchandise, visual presentation and labelling;
- Keep up to date with new products and their technical applications;
- Ensure and participate in the maintenance of his department;
- Develop a basic knowledge of all the departments in the store;
- If training has been provided, drive a forklift, in accordance with the procedures and policies of the organization;
- Comply with policies and procedures regarding loss prevention and breakage of goods;
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
Do you like physical work, without being a renovation pro? Do you have a knack for first-class customer service? You have what it takes to be in our team!
experience in customer service, plus knowledge in our Painting department.
Up to 40 hours a week. You have to be available to work days, nights and week end.
- 11 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic