We have an immediate opportunity position for a Business Intelligence Project Manager. The following is a summary of the Responsibilities and Qualifications that are required. Should you be interested please forward your resume to me along with your compensation requirements.
Project Manager required for the Business Intelligence Renewal project. The BI renewal is a program consisting of f 15 sub-projects divided into 3 major stages. The Project Manager will be supporting the program manager and responsible for the project(s) schedule, budget, resource and issue management.
Responsible for the creating, updating and maintaining project schedule
Responsible for tracking and managing multiple project work streams dependencies and milestones
Responsible for the tracking and reporting project budget
Monitor, reconcile and process vendor expenses and other invoices ensuring tracking and measurement to budget and schedule, coordinating the preparation of latest estimates for financial reporting.
Responsible for creating required project management artifacts (ie: Project Charter)
Prepare monthly management project status reporting through project dashboard, and reconcile this to monthly financial records
Set up and maintain project repository and develop and/or maintain an electronic source for all business/technology documents related to the Initiatives
Track and setup deliverable process (sign-off, documentation).
Log and control change requests and maintain track change logs
Responsible for documenting and tracking all risks, issues and action items.
Assist in facilitating all project meetings, responsible for coordination, booking, monitoring attendance, distributing materials, taking meeting minutes etc.
Assist in the development of materials for presentations to various stakeholder groups, including Steering Committee.REQUIREMENTS
1. PMP designation
2. Minimum 2 years Project Management experience in successfully managing projects within an IT environment
3. Minimum 2 years experience managing and/or providing business analysis support to Business Intelligence projects (Cognos and/or Microsoft Analysis Services)
4. Minimum 5 years experience in coordinating and/or providing business analysis support to large projects ( > $1M) in matrix-oriented team structure
5. Ability to abstract highly technical concepts and applications into business requirements
6. Minimum 5 years experience with MS Project and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
7. Experience with MS Visio At CGI, were a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to professionals located in 125 offices worldwide. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.