If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. They maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
We are looking for professionals with expertise in
SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation
(SAP BPC) to help our clients be able to seamlessly integrate corporate and departmental planning, intelligently model cost scenarios, and perform sensitivity analysis to determine operational budgets based on strategic plans and assumptions. The SAP BPC Manager is expected to be recognized as a subject-matter-expert in this area.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Providing estimating, forecasting and workplanning assistance
- Apply knowledge/experience with the development of financial planning/forecasting models, collection and aggregation of plan/forecast data, evaluation of plan/forecast results
- Planning and managing Application Assessment and Requirements activities
- Assisting clients in defining key capabilities/requirements that will enable their strategy
- Defining application entrance and exit criteria
- Being recognized as an expert with SAP BPC (Netweaver)
- Creating project deliverable templates and standards (e.g., including process standards)
- Creating complex conceptual designs, including application interfaces and interactions
- Planning and managing program-wide application build, test, and deploy activities
- Identifying and monitoring interdependencies between various application implementation activities
- Planning and establishing after go-live activities including ongoing support
Deep skills (5+ years) in SAP BPC (SAP BPC Netweaver 7.0 preferred)
Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
Implementation experience with SAP BPC (SAP BPC Netweaver 7.0 preferred)
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Ability to work well as an independent worker and as an effective team member
Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is
Accenture promotes a workforce that is reflective of the communities we live in and the clients that we support. At Accenture, we believe in inclusion and diversity.
- 18 months ago