ABB INC. - Halifax, NS
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 145,000 people.
- General administrative duties with great focus on electronic data processing and use of electronic media.
- Support Operations Manager with daily processes and handle orders independently.
- Assist Service Engineers with administrative duties during execution of service work.
- Management of local parts inventory and ordering of appropriate stock from factory in Switzerland.
- Interact with customers to execute orders and follow-up including payment of invoices.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Experience in service environment required. Marine Industry knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP programs helpful.
ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process. We also offer a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
The masculine form is used as neutral gender and includes man and women.
- 3 years ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic