If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Design the packaged software configuration and customization to meet the business process design and product requirements.
Assist in defining and reviewing requirements for the application.
Validate the design with the stakeholders to ensure that the design satisfies the requirements.
Supervise other designers or developers in completing designs.
Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect other areas of the project.
Participate in quality management reviews, as outlined in the Verification and Validation Overview, ensuring the application design and related work products satisfy the requirements.
Develop an application prototype and conduct conference room pilot to validate the configuration design and explore gap resolution options.
Conduct packaged software training for conference room pilot participants.
Participate in transitioning the designs to the developers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the designs.
Understand that this role is more focused on the overall process flow and user experience than the integration solution designer role.
Provide status to project management regarding the process area.
- Oracle EBS R12 Project Costing, Billing, Management, Manufacturing skills.
- Oracle-Business Process Analysis
- Oracle-eBus-Project Billing
- Oracle-eBus-Sales & Operation Planning
Fluently bilingual (English & French) is a strong asset
Professional Skill Requirements
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good project management skills
- Basic leadership skills
- Basic performance management skills
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US $27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is
- 9 months ago