If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
SAP Human Capital Management (HCM)
professionals design, implement and deploy SAP HCM solutions to achieve defined business goals. They maintain skills in SAP HCM applications process design and configuration; SAP HCM application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP HCM application technical architecture.
professionals design, implement and deploy SuccessFactors Business Execution (BizX)
to achieve defined business goals. They maintain expertise in SuccessFactors as well as knowledge in SAP HCM applications process design and configuration; SuccessFactors design, configuration, integration (SAP and non-SAP), testing, and transition.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Shaping and leading programs that translate process application and/or integration shortfalls into transformation programs/projects
- Articulating application and integration strategy and thought leadership for business solutions
- Envisioning new and innovative approaches and predicting probable business outcomes
- Establishing total cost of ownership metrics for actual impacts of application implementation
- Influencing client direction based on application design and architecture
- Defining solution architecture
- Shaping and leading large-scale application design and architecture activities
- Establishing acceptance of designs with client executives
- Translating and conveying impact of process and system changes to bottom line
- Shaping and leading large scale application build, test, and deploy activities
- Assessing and managing risk and issues throughout all aspects of the application implementation
- Cultivating client relationships and driving revenue acquisition
- Driving recruiting activities for geography
- Counseling junior team members
Technical Skills Requirement:
- Expertise in SuccessFactors BizX and implementing HCM in a SaaS environment
- Expertise in Talent Management business process design• SuccessFactors functional and
experience, specializing in any of the following modules:
Performance Management, Goals Management, Workforce Planning, Recruiting, Compensation, Learning, Succession, Jam, Analytics, Employee Profile, Employee Central
- Experience in SuccessFactory and XML
- Experience in SaaS based implementation approach and methodology
- University degree in Commerce/Business, Engineering or Computer Science required
- Ability to travel up to 100%
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is
Accenture promotes a workforce that is reflective of the communities we live in and the clients that we support. At Accenture, we believe in inclusion and diversity.
- 10 months ago