If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
Working as a consultant with Accenture, you will build core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high performance businesses. Consultants must be professionals who have an interest in how business processes work and interact. In addition, consultants need to apply their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, and organizational change.
The Consulting workforce is made up of three groups:
Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting and Technology Consulting. This consulting group structure provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
Systems Integration Consulting
professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance.
professionals define, develop and deliver solutions that enable the collection, management and processing of information from one or more sources and delivery of information to audiences who have a stake in or right to that information.
Data Management and Architecture
professionals develop and deliver solutions and processes for managing all enterprise data from source to storage to end-use and end of life cycle. They define data architecture, process, technology and governance strategies.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Shaping and leading programs that translate process application and/or integration shortfalls into transformation programs/projects
- Articulating application and integration strategy and thought leadership for business solutions
- Envisioning new and innovative approaches and predicting probable business outcomes
- Establishing total cost of ownership metrics for actual impacts of application implementation
- Influencing client direction based on application design and architecture
- Defining solution architecture
- Shaping and leading large-scale application design and architecture activities
- Establishing acceptance of designs with client executives
- Translating and conveying impact of process and system changes to bottom line
- Shaping and leading large scale application build, test, and deploy activities
- Assessing and managing risk and issues throughout all aspects of the application implementation
- Cultivating client relationships and driving revenue acquisition
- Driving recruiting activities for geography
- Counseling junior team members
Minimum 4 years of Project leading experience in Business Intelligence
Minimum 4 years experience in a Business Intelligence (Informatica DQ, Cognos or Business Objects) delivery environment
Good to have knowledge / skills in Teradata
Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
Packaged MDM/CDM/PMI Experience (SAP MDM, Siperion, IBM, etc)
Expertise in Data Modeling & Data Administration Tools (Erwin, Designer/2000, Rational Rose, Power Designer, Embarcadero, System Architect)
Experience with Data Warehousing/BI solutions/tools (Informatica or Cognos or Datastage)
Experience with data profiling and cleansing
Experience with full life cycle Development
Ability to multitask & prioritize work
Client facing interaction/virtual teams/Active team player
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is
- 3 years ago