Intellectual Property (Trademarks) Legal Assistant Required Immediately.
RSG Recruiting - Calgary, AB
On behalf of our Top Notch client, a National Law Firm, we are currently seeking an Intellectual Property (Trademarks) Legal Assistant immediately.
- Preparation of intellectual property correspondence (including reporting letters and docketing) to trademark offices in Canada, the U.S. and Europe, as well as to foreign associates and clients.
- Accounting both for firm and foreign agent invoices
- Maintaining a positive rapport with clients and foreign associates
- Highly organized
- Able to prioritize work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Responds to everyday tasks with little supervision
- Maintains professionalism, confidentiality and discretion
- A strong team player; demonstration of a positive work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical aptitude for learning various computer programs
- Experience in Intellectual Property Law with a specialty in trademarks is a must
If you are a driven and self-motivated legal assistant or paralegal, we want to hear from you!
Our client offers exceptional benefits and compensation packages.
For immediate consideration please forward your resume in confidence to Sue Reis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Jobs Canada
- 11 months ago
View job -
Apply from a computer - email job
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic