OpenText Enterprise Information Management (EIM) technologies and business solutions allow organizations to take full advantage of enterprise information to gain better business insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively impact the business, improve process velocity, reduce risks related to information governance, and protect sensitive information and intellectual property from internal leaks and external threats. With growing volumes and a host of formats to manage and leverage, organizations need to bring structure to the unstructured. By doing so, they will be unleashing the power of information to drive faster decision making, improved agility, strong security policies, and an increased ability to both exploit the opportunities and control the risks of enterprise information.
OpenText provides solutions across the entire range of core EIM capabilities – sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective – onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud.
Purpose of Position:
The Copywriter is responsible for the formulation, management, execution, and delivery of consistent, positive messages about the organization and its products and services to key audiences via a variety of mediums. The incumbent must be able to express ideas clearly and logically and should be passionate about the written word, the value of consistent corporate branding, and delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Develop compelling content to drive response with OpenText Global and Regional Campaigns
- Primary responsibilities will be with landing page content, banner ads along with bimonthly customer digest communications
- Write, develop, implement, and edit internal and external communications to support departmental, campaign, and corporate objectives.
- Oversight of a wide range of materials, including executive correspondence, customer-facing email communications and news digests, social networking copy, blogs, content marketing, sales letters, notices, and promotional copy
- Provide communication counsel and support to other staff to ensure all communications are concise, compelling and high-impact
- Establish effective coordination and collaboration procedures with other marketing functions and departments to ensure consistent brand identity across all email, direct mail, and other communication channels.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office System (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Eloqua demand generation and marketing automation systems an asset
- Experience working with templates and corporate brand guidelines to develop consistent materials
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Campaign writing experience (preferably in an agency environment)
- Sound understanding of current content marketing practices, content strategy, demand generation, email marketing, and social networking for business
- Demonstrated ability to create successful print and digital (online) communications campaigns for demand generation
- Able to deliver results, take initiative, and "turn on a dime" with minimal supervision
- 7 – 10 years professional writing experience (agency, corporate environment)
Post-secondary education in Business Communication, Journalism, or similar discipline
For more information about Open Text and Open Text job opportunities, visit http://www.opentext.com/2/global/company-careers.html
OpenText is an equal opportunity employer that hires and attracts talent regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation. At OpenText we acknowledge, value and respect diversity. We draw on diversity of thought and experience to reflect the rich array of cultures representing our broad global customer base.
As a technology company, we can only be as good as the people who are part of our team. To that end, we seek talent with diversity of life experiences and perspectives from around the world!
If you may require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll free number 877-201-7127.
If you are contacted regarding this position, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Open Text Corp.
- 8 months ago