Retail Markets provides a full range of financial products and services to almost 11 million personal, business and wealth clients, as well as investment management services globally to retail and institutional clients.
CIBC Retail Markets has a broad distribution network serving clients through close to 1,100 branches, as well as CIBC Wood Gundy offices and Presidents Choice Financial in-store pavilions. Clients also have 24/7 access to telephone banking, online and mobile banking and online brokerage, as well as to Canadas second largest ABM network.
Relevant Job Criteria:
- There is one part time position available: 15 hrs/week.
- Work days: Monday to Saturday
1. Resumes must be submitted online only, through the (RMS) Recruitment Management System.
2. Late submissions will not be accepted.
3. If you are a CIBC employee and wish to refer someone for this position, please register your referral as per the Talent Scout guidelines. Your referral must apply through the website.
4. CIBC thanks all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Video Preview of Role:
To help you determine whether this position is a match to your skills and interests, please take approximately 90 seconds to watch the following job preview.
You must have Flash Player installed in order to see this player.
Imagine working in a fast paced environment where you help clients do their every day banking and receiving something equally as valuable, a smile that says youve made their day easier. At CIBC, youll enjoy an exciting sales and service career thats very rewarding, where youre making a difference in our clients lives every day. So if you haven't thought about a career with CIBC, think again.
As the first person our clients see, you are the face of CIBC and as a result will be relied upon to provide excellent client service and respond to all inquiries efficiently. An understanding of client needs, CIBC products and services, and transaction processing knowledge are also required - CIBC offers extensive in-house training. Quickly developing a rapport with customers, your service-oriented approach will create a positive customer experience.
Create a positive client experience by understanding and meeting service transaction needs quickly, professionally and accurately.
- Take initiative to promote banking products and transaction services that meet client needs.
- Recognize client needs and make quality referrals to colleagues.
- Take ownership when clients experience a problem and take the appropriate steps to resolve the problem.
- Balance cash holdings. Act as joint custodian of cash and securities.
- Protect client privacy.
- Identifying client needs and sales opportunities while processing transactions quickly and providing efficient service.
Strong interpersonal understanding.
Teamwork and partnering.
Teamwork & Partnering
- 12 months ago