Bilingual Marketing and Sales Coordinator
Randstad - Ottawa, ON
This job posting is no longer available on Monster CA.
A Canadian company that provides Occupational Health and Safety training and materials to Canadian companies is looking to hire a Bilingual Marketing and Sales Coordinator to start on August 27, 2012
They specialize in providing companies the required tools to ensure they can be in compliance with various Health and Safety Regulations.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
- Improve upon and execute a Marketing Plan
- Strengthen and maintain branding of our current products and services
- Support existing and new product development / improvements
- Update and produce brochures (online and printed format)
- Make sales calls to existing and potential customers
- Leads generation and database development to
- This position requires a College / University Degree or Diploma in Marketing or related discipline, along with 1-2 years marketing or inside sales experience
- FLUENTLY BILINGUAL IN ENGLISH AND FRENCH
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation skills
- Analytical skills; ability to develop and recommend/present effective marketing strategies
- Strong interpersonal communication and team skills
- Bilingualism (English and French) is mandatory
- Effective time management skills, ability to multi-task
- Results-oriented with a strong bias for action
- High level of energy and enthusiasm
- Entrepreneurial spirit coupled with creativity
- Good PC skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- 45,000 – 50,000 annual salary, excellent benefits
- A great permanent opportunity
- Positive work environment
- 3 weeks paid vacation per year
- Full benefits after your probationary period
- A group benefits package will commence after the 3 month probationary period and commissions / bonuses based on sales will be awarded on a quarterly basis.
The best way to apply for this position is to submit a copy of your resume to email@example.com
For questions call Amantha or Jennifer at 613-6885556
- 9 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic