If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Consulting professionals at Accenture belong to one of three workgroups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting or Technology Consulting. These workgroups enable us to deliver the increasingly specialized skills that clients demand while providing our people with varied career opportunities.
Our management consultants have the opportunity to work and collaborate with colleagues from across the full spectrum of consulting activity: identifying and creatively solving complex problems, designing and re-engineering critical processes, and fundamentally transforming the way a company operates. Our management consultants are more than just theorists - they turn theory into action. Acting as trusted advisors to our clients, they work directly with FORTUNE© Global 500 companies across many different industry sectors. They concentrate on getting a holistic view of a client's business and industry environment and use their expertise and critical thinking skills to design and deliver realistic, achievable business strategies and solutions that address key client priorities.
Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our consultants in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry, and fellow colleagues.
professionals focus on strategy and take responsibility for organizational change and business transformation. In the
Talent & Organization Performance
service line, professional's help companies derive maximum value from their people though innovative business-oriented approaches to the human capital elements of the enterprise including workforce support and enablement and the management of change.
We are currently looking for a
within the Utilities industry to help lead strategic business transformation projects that encompass technology implementations with our clients.
Shape and Deliver Business Transformation Projects
- Identifying and prioritizing client value creation opportunities based on research and analysis activities and an understanding of client visions, performance gaps, and needs-with special emphasis on our Utility clients.
- Shaping and leading the business solution implementation: defining and supervising business architecture, process design and development activities, developing capabilities and performance measurements/KPIs.
- Developing implementation plans and leading teams to execute project deliverables to schedule, budget and performance goals. Managing project financials, assessing and managing risk throughout the project lifecycle and making adjustments as needed. Ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved.
- Directing business pilots and client deployment activities.
- Designing the projects overall communication strategy and approach to the desired change journey.
Client Relationship Development and Management
- Managing key client stakeholder relationships and communications at all stages of the project.
- Facilitating complex meetings, presentations and workshops to build client commitment for the change.
- Cultivating follow-on opportunities at clients and developing compelling business case/proposals to new business opportunities.
- Participating in practice building activities (e.g, conference participation, thought leadership development, market offering development, recruiting).
- Identify and begin developing expertise in specific practice specialty areas to drive firm recognized expertise development.
- Providing coaching and mentoring to analysts and consultants.
10 years and above experience in Human Performance offerings, including:
Change Management with ERP implementations (SAP strongly preferred)
Project Team effectiveness
University degree in a related field (Business, Psychology, Human Resources, Organizational Behavior) MBA qualification useful
Ability to travel based on client requirements. Requirements include TNI visa eligibility.
Excellent business acumen.
Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
Adept at using experience and knowledge of industry, geographic and technology trends to assess and shape business solutions.
Effective leadership and management skills with a proven ability to build and lead high performing teams and develop future leaders.
Excellent executive relationship building skills and a proven ability to negotiate complex solutions.
Ability to create and deliver influential C-level communications with clarity, confidence and enthusiasm.
Ability to coach and mentor and drive team to achieve success in Global organizations.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 236,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$25.5 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2011. Its home page is
Accenture promotes a workforce that is reflective of the communities we live in and the clients that we support. At Accenture, we believe in inclusion and diversity.
- 12 months ago