Trimac Transportation - Sherwood Park, AB
Reporting to the General Manager, a Branch Manager A oversees the day-to-day operations of a branch with total revenues in excess of 10 million per year
This position is responsible for:
- Planning, scheduling, overseeing and regulating the day-to-day operations at the branch.
- Developing and preparing operation plans, programs and schedules, budgets and forecasts.
- Ensuring the most effective utilization of facilities, equipment and manpower using continuous improvement tools.
- Supervising office staff and drivers, with an emphasis on open communication.
- Creating and maintaining positive relations with our customers.
- Establishing and maintaining the necessary operational systems and procedures and maintain limitations and controls.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of group leadership and commitment to quality.
- Some proficiency using basic software in a Windows environment.
- An entrepreneurial business orientation and a demonstrated achievement in bottom-line results.
Interested applicants please send your resume to:
- High School Diploma required.
- University Education preferred.
- Requires a minimum of five (5) years of management/operations experience in the highway transportation business.
- 11 months ago
View job -
Apply from a computer - email job
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic