Job Description:Company Overview:
INTECSEA is a global company within the WorleyParsons
Group and offers all the Group’s capabilities for
floating systems, offshore pipelines and subsea
production systems. Combined with WorleyParsons Group,
we offer clients complete project expertise from subsea
wellhead through onshore processing and distribution.
For over 25 years, INTECSEA has provided frontier
technology leadership for the energy industry’s most
challenging offshore field development and pipeline
- Provides high level expertise in specific areas to
- Ability to lead at all levels within the
- Proven track record of exceeding performance
- Executive level report writing, developing and
implementing test programs, and coordinating the
effort of outside specialist companies on behalf of
- Frequently serves as ‘line of defense’ in technical
quality assurance of work performed.
- Plays a central role in bid preparation and resource
- Anticipates and resolves project staffing
requirements and schedule constraints.
- Establishes deadlines, milestones, and manhour
- Works closely with Client staff to ensure alignment
of approach and objectives.
- Makes decisions and recommendations that are
recognized as authoritative and have an important
impact on extensive engineering activities.
- Initiates and maintains extensive contacts with key
engineers and officials of other organizations and
companies, requiring skill in persuasion and
negotiation of critical issues.
Job Requirements:Technical Requirements:
- Ability to work with project teams to design
deepwater dynamic risers and related facilities at
the feasibility, FEED and detailed design phases
worldwide for various clients in the offshore oil
and gas industry.
- Ability to perform global analysis, riser stress
analysis, wave loading and VIV fatigue checks,
special riser features (such as pipe-in-pipe),
strake/fairing definition, flex joint/stress joint
definition, installation analysis and other related
design and analysis for dynamic risers.
- Ability to interface with project management,
pipeline and subsea engineering disciplines,
materials and welding personnel, procurement
personnel and construction management personnel.
- Applies extensive experience over broad areas to
ensure technical quality of work and efficiency of
- Works as senior member in team providing leadership
- Frequently is INTECSEA representative in Client
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering or
related field + 10 years relevant experience.
- 20 years relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Learns & actively promotes the INTECSEA EMS and HSE
in accordance with the HSE Guideline for INTECSEA
- 10 months ago