Federal Express Canada Ltd. is part of the world’s largest express transportation company and was named as one of the top 10 Best Employers in Canada for 2012 in a study conducted by Aon Hewitt. Our award winning organization puts its people first based on our People-Service-Profit philosophy. We offer a comprehensive rewards package to all permanent employees, which includes: dynamic work environments, competitive salary and bonus opportunities, benefit options including health and dental coverage, pension plan, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and a promote from within policy As a global leader, FedEx embraces and reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. Our culture fosters an environment where we recognize and reward the contributions of our employees.
If these are the types of challenges and rewards you are seeking, FedEx may be the place for you!
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for making sales presentations to potential customers and acquire new accounts.
1. Contacts identified potential customers by telephone and makes appointments for sales presentations.
2. Prepares presentation by identifying client needs and Federal Express services.
3. Makes presentations to potential customers explaining Federal Express service policies, procedures and charges.
4. Offering discounts based on revenue expected from accounts.
5. Completes the necessary actions for the initiation of the customer account such as inputting discount information to the computer system, etc.
6. Contacts customers in writing regarding account status and other applicable
7. Maintains records as necessary and reports on actions.
8. Contacts existing customers to maintain working relationship.
9. Handles customer service problem complaints as necessary.
10. Maintains current knowledge of related goals, objectives, processes and procedures and sales and marketing techniques.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. Bachelor's degree.
2. Minimum two (2) years business to business sales experience - courier/transportation experience preferred
3. Must be self motivated.
4. Ability to organize and prioritize large amounts