Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products. Headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, the company operates with over 270 branches across Canada. Wolseley Canada's parent company Wolseley plc resides in the UK. Wolseley plc is a public company based in the UK and quoted on the London Stock Exchange. Wolseley is the world's largest specialist trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and is also a leading distributor of building materials, lumber products and industrial pipes, valves and fittings. Globally, the company operates in 27 countries with a total workforce of approximately 79,000 employees.
Outside Sales Representative
Wolseley Engineered Waterworks Group, a Wolseley Canada Company, has an immediate opening for an experienced Outside Sales Representative to grow our HDPE pipe, valve, fusion rental and Fittings Business. Based in Regina , reporting to the Regional Manager in Saskatoon , the successful candidate will be responsible to maintain and grow our business in the Southern Saskatchewan region.
Our workplace is positive, fast paced, and casual. If you are ambitious and hard working, we can offer you competitive compensation, benefits after 3 months, bonus and pension plan, and career development opportunities.
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation and air conditioning, waterworks and engineered piping, industrial pipe valves and fittings, water and wastewater treatment equipment, geosynthetics and erosion control products.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the wholesale/distribution/industrial product sales.
- Ability and willingness to travel within assigned territory, calling on industry consulting engineers, city and town engineering and operations personnel, and the mechanical and general contracting community, providing technical sales assistance and product presentation. Travel is required.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume in confidence to:
Share This Job:
- 11 months ago