Support Centre Analyst
Symantec - Toronto, ON
This job posting is no longer available on Symantec.
- Receiving incoming technical issues via various mediums in a professional and timely manner.
Ensuring that all calls are logged and updated with clear concise information, aiming for first call resolution at first point of contact.
- Escalation within agreed timescales where unable to resolve at first point of contact
- Using set procedures for resolution of technical issues and to identify and recommend improvements to processes and procedures.
- Effective and prompt escalation of client issues to appropriate parties.
- Use of precise client communication skills both oral and written during all interactions with clients and team members.
- Analysis of client responses on the fly in order to expedite timely resolution of client issues.
- Use of self managing and accountable actions for the management of individual workload as well as promoting a team approach especially during periods of high volumes.
- Flexibility in approaching new requirements such as shift and work patterns and changing responsibilities.
- Creating and sustaining a positive working environment where ideas and suggestions are encouraged and forthcoming in the spirit of enhancing working practices.
- Use of ongoing resources for education and increasing technical expertise.
College Degree or equivalent experience in an IT related subject 1+ years work experience in an internet security helpdesk environment
Good understanding/knowledge of TCP/IP including the following protocols:SMTP, DNS, HTTP
Previous experience of professional client interaction
High standard of written and verbal English
- Excellent phone communication skills
- Ability to understand and analyze trends
- 9 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic