Victorian Order of Nurses - Woodstock, ON
The Home Helper provides homemaking services to individuals and families in the home within the framework of VON policies, procedures, standards and quality & risk management.
Collaborates with members of the health care team in meeting the needs of individuals to attain an optimal level of independence and well being.
Responsibilities include light housekeeping for seniors in their home including (but not limited to) dusting, cleaning kitchen/bathroom, vacuuming, mopping floors, laundry, and errand service.
- Household management experience
- Must be comfortable with seniors and persons with disabilities
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working with seniors in different social and economic environments
- Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team, take direction well and work independently
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must have own vehicle and insurance
- Secondary school education preferred
Other Relevant Information
Areas serviced are north woodstock, ingersoll, embro, tavistock, hickson, drumbo, plattsville, and everywhere in between. All areas north of #2 Highway (Dundas Street).
Victorian Order of Nurses
- 14 months ago
View job -
Apply from a computer - email job
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic