Money Room Processors - Edmonton
Brink's Incorporated - Edmonton, AB
This job posting is no longer available on Brink's Incorporated.
- Accurately receive, sort, count/process, verify and balance currency deposits.
- Prepare out going currency consignments.
- Prepare/verify change order requests and balance client coin holdings.
- Assist in the daily balance of client currency holdings.
- Prepare end of day treasury reports using in-house software, or on Excel.
- Receive, release and record shipments of currency in and out of the currency room.
- Operate currency machines and other equipment as necessary.
- Clerical duties such as faxing, filing and photocopying.
- Maintain security of the currency room and building by following company procedures.
Key Qualifications & Competencies:
- Effective communication: able to understand, communicate and write in English
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong data entry and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a close knit team environment.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to adhere to safety and security policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of cash balancing and reconciliation procedures
- Experience in handling cash in a business related environment.
- Good basic mathematical skills.
- Availability to work flexible hours including days, evenings and weekends.
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs.
- Must have a clean criminal record and good credit history.
- Firearms Acquisition Certificate (FAC) or Possession and Acquisition License (PAL) would be an asset.
Hours for this position currently are Monday - Friday, 5am - 1:30pm.
- 13 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic