Accenture employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
Accenture is the place for someone looking for a challenging career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
The IA/Functional analyst must have experience with implementation or support of PTP modules more specifically Accounts Payables, Purchasing with Punchouts, iExpenses within Oracle eBS. General knowledge about flexfields, profile options, concurrent requests and responsibilities, as well as detailed knowledge regarding configurations and transactions for specific modules.
The IA will be responsible for :
- Investigation of defects through to resolution
- Creation and follow-up on Service Requests with Oracle
- Patch analysis and testing of patches
- Analysis of defects requiring RICE work and enhancements
- Creation of Functional Design
- Testing (including identification of test conditions and execution of tests)
The IA will be involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of complex modules and those that interface with other applications. The IA should also have experience with SQL Plus and the ability to create basic scripts in TOAD.
1. 2-4 years of Oracle eBS Purchasing with Punchouts
2. 5 years of Oracle eBS eAM
3. 5 years of Oracle eBS Inventory
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
2. Bi-lingual (English, French)
Professional Skill Requirements
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good project management skills
- Basic leadership skills
- Basic performance management skills
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is
Accenture promotes a workforce that is reflective of the communities we live in and the clients that we support. At Accenture, we believe in inclusion and diversity.
- 20 months ago