Innovate your career.
When you choose
Lennox International, you know you're getting the best.
That is why when you work at Lennox International, you know you are
among the best.
As a leading innovator of home and
commercial, heating, cooling, refrigeration, air-quality, and related
services, Lennox International is committed to helping our people
innovate our products and their careers.
Join over 12,000
employees worldwide who build our heritage of integrity and
innovation. At Lennox International, we make your home, your
businesses, and your work, a better place.
Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning is part of the Lennox
International family, a known and trusted long term provider of HVAC
equipment and services. That is why when you work at Service Experts,
you know you are among the best.
As a leading innovator of home and commercial, heating, cooling,
refrigeration, air-quality, and related services, Service Experts is
committed to helping our people innovate our products and their
Join the Lennox family with over 4,000 employees in
North America who built our heritage of integrity and innovation. At
Service Experts, we make your home, your businesses, and your work, a
Duties & Responsibilities:
and resolve customer problems.
problems to prevent premature and unexpected breakdowns or
- Responsible for delivery and
removal of equipment needed to complete service work.
- Fill-out all forms and paperwork in a neat, timely,
complete, and accurate manner.
service on heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration
equipment as well as accessories.
complete routine maintenance and furnace cleaning.
- Perform start-ups on air conditioning.
- Perform limited diagnostic work.
- Complete all HVAC, water heater and all other required
- Assist Lead Service Technician in preparing
material requisition forms to ensure proper truck stock levels.
- Perform job material source and accurately record all
materials received and/or returned.
runner when so instructed by Lead Service Technician.
- Perform service calls and other assignments as
instructed and do so in a courteous manner.
customer concerns, questions, or problems in an effective
- Complete all paperwork in a neat,
accurate, complete and timely manner.
leads in accordance to (at least) our established minimum
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 313D Refrigeration License is required.
- ODP Certification is required.
- Minimum of a Grade 12 education, college or trade
school diploma is preferred.
and successfully complete a background check.
- Flexibility to be on-call to respond to service calls
- Superior communication and customer service
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and
- Able to operate all necessary tools
and equipment to perform various service projects.
- Able to read wiring diagrams and troubleshoot problems
with electrical, refrigerant and duct systems on residential air
- Able to properly start up
and balance airflow on all residential systems with little or no
- Able to properly align belts and
pulleys on residential systems with no supervision.
- Able to install a basic duct fitting.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair electronic air
cleaners, refrigeration systems, commercial ice machines, hot water
systems, steam boiler systems, and humidifiers with little or no
- Able to calculate heat gain and loss on
all residential and light commercial buildings using approved
- Able to estimate any job service that may
be required (repair or replacement).
valid driver’s license.
- 9 months ago