Do you want to work for the leading recruiting firm in Ottawa as a First Impressions Specialist?
Are you positive, outgoing, have an exuberant and winning attitude and are looking for an exhilarating career?
We are a busy, fast pace office with 21 phone lines and we screen an average of 350 calls a day from candidate looking for work and clients seeing employees.
Need to have the flexibility to work between the hours of 7:45 and 5:30 M-F
We are one of Canada’s Top 50 Best Managed Firms, and are leaders in our industry.
Role and Responsibilities
• 1+ years of high-volume reception, customer service or call center experience
• Fluently bilingual as we have French speaking clients and candidates
• Exceptional customer service skills
• A friendly, professional attitude at ALL times.
• Pay close attention to details and have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast pace, dynamic work environment.
• Security clearance is an asset
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree AltisSPR - 24 months ago