If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Working at Accenture, you will build core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high performance businesses. Consultants must be professionals who have an interest in how business processes work and interact. In addition, consultants need to apply their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, and organizational change. Finally, consultants also need to have a working knowledge of the industry and/or the functional areas they serve.
SAP Health Safety and Environment (EH&S)
professionals design, implement and deploy SAP EH&S solutions to achieve defined business goals. They maintain skills in SAP EH&S applications process design and configuration; SAP EH&S application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP EH&S application technical architecture.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Providing estimating, forecasting and work planning assistance
- Planning and managing Application Assessment and Requirements activities
- Assisting clients in defining key capabilities/requirements that will enable their strategy
- Defining application entrance and exit criteria
- Being recognized as an expert on one or more application vendors/products
- Creating project deliverable templates and standards (e.g., including process standards)
- Creating complex conceptual designs, including application interfaces and interactions
- Planning and managing program-wide application build, test, and deploy activities
- Identifying and monitoring interdependencies between various application implementation activities
- Planning and establishing after go-live activities including ongoing support
- Participating in recruiting activities in your geography
Expertise in SAP Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) Functional / Configuration experience, and managing a team.
Experience in all aspects of System Integration including Discovery/Design, Build, Test, and Application Maintenance.
University degree in Commerce/Business, Engineering or Computer Science required
Ability to travel up to 100%
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is
Accenture promotes a workforce that is reflective of the communities we live in and the clients that we support. At Accenture, we believe in inclusion and diversity.
- 3 years ago