Senior Data Analyst
Ajilon Professional Staffing - Toronto, ON
This job posting is no longer available on Ajilon Professional Staffing.
Our client, a well known organization within the financial industry , is currently looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join their team! You will be responsible for the oversight and management of the main employee database and secondary databases including data entry, ensuring data integrity, data overlays, report generation, analysis, and project work as it relates to the upkeep and advancement of the main and secondary databases. The Senior Data Analyst works with various internal representatives to determine the most efficient solutions for data collection and reporting. You will also be accountable for monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of existing information and identifying potential improvements to both information and systems/processes.
Develop specifications for standard reports, including related documentation and make recommendations on automating and improving information flow processes.
Oversee all updates and related data housed in various databases, applications, presentations, spreadsheets, etc. as employee movement occurs.
- Enter, update and maintain all employee and related data housed in various databases, applications, presentations, spreadsheets, etc. as employee movement occurs.
- Monitor and evaluate use and effectiveness of existing information.
- Effectively market product and services to different lines of business
- Liaise with Assistant Managers and Coordinators in regional offices and supervise processes and procedures to ensure that they are effective, followed correctly and updated as necessary.
- Responsible for quality control; routinely running and analyzing reports to ensure that data is being entered accurately.
- Audit employee data quarterly to ensure all information is accurate.
- Generate reports on a monthly and ad hoc basis as required.
- Reconcile compliance, HR and line of business (LOB) information on an on-going basis.
- Responsible for intranet content
- Assist admin management with semi-annual SOX audits.
- Liaise with Compliance on audit requirements such as Instant Messaging & Orchestria.
- Some project management and other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & EDUCATION
Please submit your resume to:
- Ability to identify the importance of issues and projects and to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Superior analytical skills
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent follow-up and problem solving skills.
- Ability to make intuitive decisions and prioritize work
- Superior interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, Visual Studio, C#/Visual Basic ,ASP.net, web development
- Knowledge of CrystalReports desired
- Professional, polished and discreet.
- Undergraduate degree in information management or software development
- Experienced in working with databases and information/data collection and organization.
Ajilon Professional Staffing
- 3 years ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic