Intern Social Media Marketing, Autodesk Smoke
Autodesk - Montréal, QC
This job posting is no longer available on Autodesk.
Develop and execute a social media marketing plan for Autodesk® Smoke® video production software in order to expand our share of voice for Autodesk Smoke software on social media channels.
The all-new Autodesk Smoke 2013 is a revolutionary all-in-one video editing and effects tool for the Mac. The Smoke Facebook page has grown rapidly to 20,000 fans from all around the world. Our goal is to use the power of social marketing to reach 100,000 or more prospective customers.
During your assignment you will:
Who’s a fit:
- Develop marketing programs and content to grow our Facebook fan base
- Identify the most active and influential fans who may serve as brand advocates
- Find and promote customer success stories within the Smoke fan base
- Define the M&E marketing strategy for adding new social media channels
- Pilot programs on 1-2 new social media channels
Key Requirements for success:
- Students must be enrolled as a full-time MBA student at an accredited program in the United States with at least one academic term to complete post internship to be eligible for internship participation
- 3-5 years prior professional work experience
- Prior work experience in a software company or social media-related company
- Knowledge of social media/marketing tools
- Hands-on experience with professional video editing software desired (but not required)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to convey complex information in a polished, clear, concise, and professional manner
- Interest and experience in social media marketing
- Ability to work in team environment and successfully build collaborative relationships throughout the marketing organization
- Well-developed planning and time management skills
- 2 years ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic