Bilingual Executive Assistant
AltisSPR - Ottawa, ON
This job posting is no longer available on AltisSPR.
What to work for one of Canada’s most trusted health charities that offers employees and retirees the opportunity to invest in public education; health promotion; and research throughout their numerous partnerships?
Our client is located in a beautiful building located in the heart of Ottawa’s Byward Market.
They are looking for a Bilingual Executive Assistant to support the CEO and Board of Directors to ensure policies, procedures and systems are in place so that the national office runs effectively and efficiently. The idea candidate will be a seasoned professional who is hard working, dedicated and able to work autonomously in a dynamic and fast-pace work environment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative assistance, coordination, time management, business planning and logistical support to the CEO.
- Organize the daily agenda of the CEO, prioritizing the demands on their time and finding alternative solutions.
- Schedule and make arrangements for travel and meetings, and conference calls; research and assemble relevant background documentation and information; draft and distribute agendas, take notes, assure appropriate follow-up, and coordinate logistics.
- Draft routine correspondence; format documents and review materials prepared for CEO signatures; ensure accuracy, clarity, proper grammar and spelling.
- Reconcile travel/business expenses and prepare travel claims.
- Support external relations activities by preparing and/or assembling relevant reports, documents and presentations.
- Prepare and format presentations in PowerPoint and other similar programs.
- Organize, track and maintain the budget and prepare a monthly report.
- Track the annual budget, maintain outreach files, and ensure follow-ups.
- Maintain a database, back up electronic files
- Order office supplies, coordinate the repair of equipment, manage courier and handle other clerical responsibilities
- Perform other administrative duties as may be assigned by the CEO.
Qualifications and Experience
- Initiative, tact, sound judgement and excellent discretion
- The ability to prioritize activities.
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond effectively in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Superior working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft office and basic database software
- Knowledge of and experience in filing, bookkeeping and budgeting practices
- Superior communications and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in both English and French, written and oral
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required:
- 3 years ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic