Customer Development Representative - Sobey's
Nestlé - Brampton, ON
This job posting is no longer available on Nestle.
CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
SOBEYS CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT
HOPEWLL, BRAMPTON, ONTARIO
CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT MANAGER-SOBEYS ONTARIO
With a focus on Ice Cream categories, the incumbent will drive sales profitability in the regional Customer Business team through effective sales execution of Company’s marketing and sales
- Develop and implement the strategy to achieve the chosen position for Nestlé Canada Inc. within the account/ banner
- Achieve Customer Contribution Margin within agreed category objectives/guidelines
- Manage Total trade spend by category as a % of sales, within category objectives
- Work with the Team Leader to maximize efficiency of total trade spend with the account/banner through on-going pre- and post- evaluation of investment
- Effectively manage both internal and external relationships
- Manage existing account base to targeted growth plan
- Placement and management of Nestlé cabinets within all trade channels with focus on volume growth, product mix, profitability and operating plan objectives.
- Work in conjunction with Inside Sales Representative to maximize ice cream sales and achieve account specific growth targets
- Monitor and report competitive and industry intelligence in a timely manner.
- Efficiently manage all required administrative functions, such as weekly reports, control Nestlé’s selling expenses within your territory and business expense reporting.
- A university or college degree in a business-related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Sales Representative.
- Strong project and leadership skills.
- An excellent understanding of technology (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and a good understanding of network applications related to Sales Information.
- Highly developed organizational, negotiation and presentation skills
- An understanding of P&L drivers; solid planning /forecasting skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter with the ability to think “out of the box” in an effort to secure incremental business opportunities
The closing date for this posting is
June 18, 2012.
All external applicants must access
Search for Jobs, click on the vacancy and apply online.
- 11 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic