autocad jobs

Sort by: relevance - date
Company
Location
Jobs 11 to 20 of 2,908
Create your profile and let employers find you!
Director, Project Management
Minto Group Inc. - Toronto, ON
The Director of Project Management is responsible for all Minto Properties repositioning projects, having overall responsibility for leadership of the Major
Sponsored by Minto Group Inc. - 30+ days ago
Designer, Workplace Design (Contract)
Scotiabank 526 reviews - Toronto, ON
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become financially better off. A Best Workplace Scotiabank is a premier financial institution
Sponsored by Scotiabank - 18 hours ago

Drafting Technician

Valard 3 reviews - Edmonton, AB
Valard Geomatics Ltd, a fast growing company partnered with Valard Construction LP is currently seeking a qualified Drafting Technician to join our team in
Easily apply

Junior Architectural Technologist

Whiting Design - Waterloo, ON
We are looking for a junior architectural technologist to join our growing architectural design firm, located in a bright, high ceiling office in the heart of
Easily apply

Engineering Technologist I

City of Edmonton 89 reviews - Edmonton, AB
2 years of drafting experience using Microstation or Autocad drafting software. Up to 1 permanent full-time position and 1 temporary full-time position up to 11...

Junior/Intermediate CAD Designer

IBI Group - Waterloo, ON
Engineers thrive on solving problems by putting their logic and creativity together. They are able to invent, explore, and question to enhance the areas

CAD/PDM Support

Canadian Executive Search Group - Windsor, ON
Split role between IT and Powertrain Design group. Roughly 60% of the time doing CAD and Product Data Management for the Design group, the other 40% of time
Easily apply

Technologist, Mechanical Drafting

Pembina Pipeline Corporation 5 reviews - Calgary, AB
Pembina Pipeline Corporation has an immediate opening for a Mechanical Drafting Technologist. The primary areas of responsibilities, tasks and expected

CAD Operator/Designer

Aleo Associates Inc. - Windsor, ON
- Civil/Structural/Architectural AutoCAD drafts-person required for a Consulting Engineering firm. - Preferred educational requirements include a Degree in
Easily apply

CAD Technician - Temporary

multiVIEW Locates - Mississauga, ON
Company Overview multiVIEW is a professional services firm that specializes in Concrete Scanning, Utility Locating, Subsurface Utility Engineering and Near

CAD Technician

SNC-Lavalin 233 reviews - Montréal, QC
Req Number NA03865 Sector of Activity Construction Job Type Regular Country Canada State/Province Quebec City Montreal Area of Expertise Design &

Structural Draftsperson

Universal Builders Supply Canada, ULC - Fort McMurray, AB - +1 location
Develop and draft detailed engineered drawings utilizing proprietary equipment primarily for use in structural steel and related materials for industrial
Easily apply
Ingénieur junior en génie civil - Transport
exp 16 reviews - Sherbrooke, QC
Sous la supervision du directeur Infrastructures et Transport, l’ingénieur participe à la conception de projets en génie routier et du maintien de la
Sponsored by exp - 30+ days ago
Software Developer (Services)
Autodesk 87 reviews - Montréal, QC
Description Autodesk Inc. is looking for a talented and experienced Software Developer to join an exciting team of professionals who build some of the most
Sponsored by Autodesk - 30+ days ago
Senior/Intermediate Civil Engineering CAD Technician or Tech...
TECCANA Global Infrastructure Consultants - Victoria, BC
Senior or Intermediate Civil Engineering CAD Technician or Technologist wanted for small, but busy consulting office in Victoria, British Columbia, that
Easily apply
Sponsored by TECCANA Global Infrastructure Consultants - 30+ days ago
Get email updates for the latest autocad jobs
You agree to get information about new jobs for this search by email. You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
You agree to get information about new jobs for this search by email. You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Company with autocad jobs
526 reviews
Scotiabank is the first Canadian company to be named to the “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” list in 2014 by the Great Place to Work®