Coordinator – Workforce Management and Technical Support
Evenings and weekends
Reporting to the director of the Customer Contact Center and as a member of the workforce management team, you will have the responsibility of constantly monitoring incoming call volumes. The coordinator will also monitor the workforce in place in different departments to ensure service levels and productivity objectives are reached. The coordinator will have the daily challenge of bringing the necessary adjustments to the schedules because of foreseen and unforeseen circumstances in order to optimize workforce management and the attainment of objectives.
- Monitor in real time the Customer Contact Centre’s and Store Systems Support call queue in order to help agents reach their quality service and productivity objectives (telephone, email, chat, social media and clerical team).
- In collaboration with the schedule coordinator, make the modifications required to agent schedules and plan off line activities (training, coaching, meetings, etc.).
- Inform the IT service of any problem to the ALDO Group’s websites as well as to applications and systems used internally and conduct follow up afterwards.
- Inform the Customer Contact Centre team and the Store Systems Support team of any technical problems.
- Produce, without any mistakes and in a timely manner, different reports and result indicators and analyze them.
- React proactively at all times.
- Keep track and update the procedures related to his/her tasks.
- Proactively set up contingency plans.
- Replace the schedule coordinator and/or planner in his/her absence
- Attend various weekly meetings with the support team
- College diploma in management or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a call centre
- Able to handle stress and pressure
- Able to manage priorities efficiently as well as changing priorities
- Good interpersonal skills and computer knowledge
- Meticulous and analytical abilities
- Able to work with tight deadlines and to multitask
- Must possess a sense of urgency, be autonomous, be detail oriented, be initiative and be flexible
- Good team spirit
- Experience with Calabrio manpower management software, an asset
Indeed - 10 months ago