The Sales Specialist is responsible for providing friendly service by actively helping customers and providing accurate solutions and services to enhance the customer’s needs and enrich their experience. The Sales Specialist will know how to find, inquire, respect, solve, and thank every customer accordingly.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrating products and services to existing/potential customers and assisting them in selecting those best suited for their needs
- Maximizing sales and meeting Monthly Quotas
- Establishing, developing, and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers
- Describing features and benefits of products
- Conducting outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and to sell products and service
- Resolving customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction
- Minimum six months of sales and customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
Qualities that will ensure your success:
- Customer service – Can you provide exceptional customer service where the customer asks for you by name?
- Amazing Attitude – Can you empower customers while sharing your knowledge about our products and services?
- Positive people person – Are you able to bring positive energy when interacting with customers and your teammates?
- Personal Ownership – Can you be entrepreneurial when providing a one stop shop experience to our customers?
- Accuracy – Can you meet store standards while focusing on the sales lifecycle in a conversational manner?
- Continuous Change – Do you thrive in ever changing environment while offering creative solutions?
- Social Media Interest – Are you intrigued by Texting, Tweeting, Facebook, and the latest gadgets?
- Quick Learner – Can you learn about wireless technology and give great customer service in a fast paced environment?