Imagine working for an exciting company where employees are committed to meeting big challenges and making a real difference. That's Trillium College. A private career college where people come to do great work. Right now we are looking for talented individuals to join our winning team where you will have a chance to innovate, grow and to do what really matters.
You will provide expertise and creative input from the inception stage of design through to final production, liaising with the marketing team to ensure initial concepts and ideas are explored and developed. You apply a comprehensive knowledge of graphic and web design to complete your assignments. Key responsibilities include:
- Designing a wide range of materials - email templates, web banners, PowerPoint presentations, infographics, posters and other print materials.
- Day-to-day maintenance of our website and other digital channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, eNewsletter, etc.)
- Produce original graphic elements for use in executive presentations, campaigns and miscellaneous assignments.
- Design collateral such as fact sheets, reports while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Assist with video productions, editing and photo shoots
- Other duties as required.
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Design
- 2 years+ related experience including Dreamweaver, HTML/CSS, WordPress
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, PHP
- Background with Flash, After Effects, Premiere and HTML5 an asset
- Knowledge of Web 2.0 trends including social networks, blogs, podcasts and video streaming
- Ability to translate concepts, documents and presentations into visually appealing images
- Positive attitude, motivated, and organized
- Great communication skills, detailed-oriented, problem solver, critical thinking abilities
- Performs well in a rapidly evolving environment with strict deadlines
- Print or electronic portfolios should be presented at your interview
If you do not have coding/programing skills - this job (unfortunately) is not for you : )
Indeed - 22 months ago
At Trillium College we provide career focused education that teaches the skills employers demand. With our small class sizes and module...